like

jueves, 4 de noviembre de 2010

Learn Chinese with Yan Yang

My name is Yangyang. I am a Chinese teacher and a host for the TV show "Hello! Hollywood". Teaching language has been and will always be my biggest passion in life. I have taught at many prestigious institutions such as Pepperdine University and Hong Kong Language Institute. 

I believe that we all have our own niche - something so unique and innate to us that we enjoy every second of it and can naturally do better than others. Teaching Chinese is my niche. My goal is to introduce to you the beauty of the Chinese language and culture, and to provide you with the tools you can use to communicate with 1.3 billion people on earth! I promise you will not regret this decision.

Please do not feel bad if you are not able to take Chinese lessons with me in person simply because you are not located in Los Angeles. I do offer audioand video lessons from which you can learn just as much as you take personal lessons with me.

I frequently send out Chinese learning videos, tips, grammar points, etc to my students. so please feel free to join my email list to receive those useful information. I promise, you would be receiving an email from me only when I have valuable information to share and your information is safe with me. Thank you for your support! 


* Email
* First Name
* Last Name
 * = Required Field
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

live stream

formspring

comments

The name that the adressee will see.
Subject for the message.
Your email address.